Friday, March 13, 2009

Woo HOO !!



Hey guy , i'm finally back from sec3 camp . (:
The camp was tiring yet was fun thought .
Let had a summary about those day ,
!st day , reach at 10plus .. Had some teaming building and so on ..
Night time 8pm plus was hacing night walk . (x
Guess what , i saw a wild boar and firefly at pulau ubin ! (x
So happy ..
2nd day ,
Wake up at 5plus and etc's
had breakfast and when for kayaking ! (:
people kayak is capsize at the middle
But me and my beloved is on the shore when about to end
LOLS ! (:
Due to time problem ,
I 1st time shower with another person together ..
And that lucky girl is no one but denise . (:
Had some tour around ubin and walk for about 1hrs plus to reach
puaka hill . (:
I tell you despite the road was hard to walk but when reach the hill ..
I saw the amazing scenary , i felt that its worths it .
Thank junior and sheng you for carrying my bag for me . (:

Night had some campfire .
And somethings drop on me than i scream ..
stupid ian than disia0 me .. lols ..
3th day
Wake up at 5plus ..
Thank edwin for lending me your sleeping bag . ! (:
Later when de-brief ,
Found out that our class was camp champion ! (x
Happy ...
Reach school at 12plus and home sweet home at 1plus ..
(:
Sleep till 5plus than eunice , elvy come up to my house and wake me up ..


lols ...


Bath etc's and when out with them at 7plus ...


When to play pool eat katong laksa


And bussed back home at 10plus .


Till here (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home