Thursday, August 6, 2009

Remember the days ,
where happiness are not far away ,
You stood still holding my hand
and told me you're not alone .
No matter what life bring
I'll hold you hand ,
I'll be there for you ,
I shall be the angel ,
that protects you with my life .

Tears of happiness follow ,
Thought i found my guardian angel .
But time prove that I'm wrong .
My angel turns out to be a devil
who's sucking my blood .
Being unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him ,
I allow my blood to be suck till the day it get dried .

One day , the devil told me ,
I love you and i mean it .
I'm happy like i was before .
Soon , evidences seem to prove
that he's lying to me once again .
Trying to run away from reality .
Trying to believe everything he said
but it's impossible .
Wondering should I
believe him or the reality .
How i wish i did not get to know it ,
and i shall stay like a fool in my own
digital fantasy world having you there
holding tightly to my hand ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home