Friday, March 27, 2009


Thank KOR ! ;D When to school , thank 312 for your birthday song ~ i love you guy ..



After school , elvy , yongzhi and eunice surprise me with a sudden celebration for me birthday 0.o ... love . ;D 2plus when to kcc to sing with meng hwee and sherlyn .. Thank meng for the treat , its the best present le .. So .... no need presents le . ;D Night 8plus with off to meet weilong , xuan wei , ah kok , yixiang and huilling with elvy and eunice .. Cabbed to ecp and ah hao come afterward ... Do random events and eunice , elvy , zhi and me played pirate ship LOLS . But anyways thank the people there for giving us 2 ride . ;D Whole of us spend over 100+ on certain machine ... Over that , when off to seaside And Ohh my Tian !

The stars there are nice... 2plus , walked to lagoon to find xiang they all after that , walked back home with weilong , huilling , yongzhi and xuan wei . Due to different route , xuan wei accompany me walk And finally reaches home at 4plus .. Thank xuan wei and guys for accompanying me . ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home