Sunday, August 16, 2009

To Some peep :
If you're referring to me on your post , then i gotta clear myself .
Firstly , let talk about the link , i admit that you're the one that started it first .
but after that , you are the one that think about my link together .
Secondly , picture i snap it without thinking of anything regarding to your blog ,
Thirdly , song i mainly just go for my liking .
As for the promises things , i admit once again that i fail my promise about going
to school often . I did promise you always in the first place , but after that , i say don't know
or see first which doesn't even equal to promising you .
As for the job thing , i remember i always say see first and i didn't even promise you about it .
You're the one that think that i promise you about it and keep on "forcing" me to accept it
without even think about my own situation .
I'm not trying to push the blame or what , is just that i think i wasn't the only one
to blame .
Whether you believe it or not , my conscience is clear .
If you me to change anything , tell me straight without hiding this and that .
Lastly , i don't wish this thing will affect our friendship .
You should know that i'm referring to you ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home