Monday, November 16, 2009

Had been working on sat , when ktv with workplace people .
Homed at 2.30 .
Special thank to wen hao , shi hui and mao mao ???(don't know your name) for sending me homed .
Thank to natalie also for the talk session ...

Woke up at 6pm on sun when over to a funeral ,
Homed at 2plus ...

When over to school today for my retest , i think i can pass my SS with good result barhs ,
as i write untill my hand aches .
As for chem , i'm sure that i could pass but not sure of the result ..
Tomorrow , will be having maths and physics retest . Hope that i could pass with
flying colour ...
Homed at 1plus , going out later to funeral again ...
Update later ...

Tags Replied :

sherlyn: lol...u will be fine don think too much..okays...any problem message me hoh...
ELAINE : Hahas , thank girl .. I hope so ...

LMM ; ROSIE: Hello . Relnik. (: Tq .
ELAINE : Hahas , relink you soon ...

jackey: what ?! why the **** i see my bloody ****ing name ?
ELAINE : Huh ?? i Can't ****ing understand what you saying ...

weiyeow: hmmm. u when can meet me yo .... lol fly lei hahahaha i swim can hahahahaha jackies's
ELAINE : I anytime de , you just call me or msg me can le ...

sherlyn: LOLS..IT BEEN USE BY ME HAHA
ELAINE : LOLS ! Smack your ass !! ..

Yumiko,: My dear girl, cheerup okay! Everything will be fine, it just needs time, anything can come & seek me okay! I would be there, had h2h talk with you that time! Haha, luvvv! <3.
ELAINE : Thank you my dearest girl ... Don't worry i;m fine now . ;D love you too !

junhao: tagged!
ELAINE : Tagged your back le ... ;D

xiuqing: hello dear. link me link me! cya on next sat! love~
ELAINE : Hahas , Linked you soon .. !

Jordan Lee: Hey relink me thnks :}
ELAINE : Hahas , relink you soon .. ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home