Friday, June 4, 2010

Working .. ;D
Super happy as i hit my TARGET !! and i managed to do
8 presentation today while boss only expect us to do 5 . ;D
Hit 5 order also .. ;D
I had 8 day to do it but i finished it in only 5day .. ;D
Super happy ...
Well , gonna work harder tomorrow .. ;D
W995 PINK/BLACK .
I'm coming ! Wait for me .. ;D

Quote Of The Day :
Author Unknown

Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up.

Tagged Replied :

2 Jun 10, 00:10
Charlie: cause i never seen blog before
ELAINE : I see .. ;D But you seen mine already . ;)

3 Jun 10, 01:27
Dominic: can i say you 1 thing you is the girl who can try to quit smoking want trust me as a friend i will use my best to help anything can sms or call me
ELAINE : Okays . ;D Btw , You're not the first one that told me ... Zzz

3 Jun 10, 01:29
Dominic: all the best for you and work happily haha
ELAINE : Thank You . ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home