Monday, January 4, 2010

Hey peepos ! I'm back ... Update due to the request of my Ah di . ;D
31/12/09
When out to meet jacqueline and elvy at t1 then when to cs to meet kenny and co .
When to a certain pub after that ...
Sing etc's
Homed at 4am plus reaching 5 ...

Tagged Replied :

sherlyn: yo finally updated lols...
ELAINE : Hahas ...

boonmay: what job are you working as? :DDD can intro! haha
ELAINE : I'm not working le .. ;D

weiyeow: hello tagged hahahahhaa
ELAINE : THANK YOU !! xD

sherlyn: ARGHHH....update mah... :(
ELAINE : Chill update liaos ...

junhao: tagged!
ELAINE : Thank . ;D

sherlyn: UPDATE LAHHHHH...
ELAINE : Update liaos luhhhhs !!

sherlyn: heheh..FINALLY UPDATED HAHAX..lol someone say me sth in my blog lols..hate sia..
ELAINE : I go see le ...

xBLUR: Hello. Rosie here. Relink. Tq. Plus mind being gan ?
ELAINE : Relink you soon ... Sorry i don't really keep gan ...

sherlyn: UPDATE!!!! `~`
ELAINE : Okays ...

junhui: tag:)
ELAINE : Thank :D

jonathan: jie link me up and tag!
ELAINE : Ah di uhs ! You never give link how i link ???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home