Friday, June 18, 2010

When celebrated jac birthday at wild wild wet that day . ;D
Enjoyed myself with clique . ;D
When swensen for cutting cake and
i went home first to do stuffs . ;D
Anyways , Tomorrow Guan Gong Geng Dua Li Zi le !!! ;D
So happy ...
Updated later .. ;D

Quote Of The Day :

Source Unknown
Submitted By Ruthie
When I miss you , I don't have to go far ...
I just have to look inside my heart because that's where I'll find you

Tagged Replied :

16 Jun 10, 09:44
Dominic: some of the thing you can let go just let go bah as a friend i can not say you anything but i have know you like that guy does he like you now he got girl friend outside you know that .....
ELAINE : Yes i know , but i can't let go ...

16 Jun 10, 09:46
Dominic: i got thing 1 to tell you when the day come i will tell you :nervous:
ELAINE : Okay .

16 Jun 10, 09:54
Dominic: you are to deep in love AIYO
ELAINE : Hahas .

17 Jun 10, 00:04
ELVY: tag tag tag darl!
ELAINE : Love you Darl . ;D

17 Jun 10, 16:25
Jonathan: here your tag! :D
ELAINE : Thank thank .. ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home