Wednesday, January 6, 2010



If it doesn't bother me , why did it still hurt me so ?
Is it frustration or jealousy that is implanted in me
when ever i saw you with another girl ?
Serious , I don't want to face the reality ...
I feel like crying by which i didn't in the end ...
I still try to put on a strong front to cover up
all my emotion that I'm actually hiding inside me ...
Why does you keep breaking your promises ?
I'm alone now , yet you're making thing worst for me ...
For once i thought you really love me , and are providing me
with the unconditional and irrevocably love that I'm actually
seeking for ...
But still , Everything still go back the square 1 regardless of
how much I had been tolerating and giving ..
I'm really tired ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home