Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hey peepo . ;D
GGG da ri zi over le and it nicely done .
Thank peepo for helping .
For picture of it ,
Please visit : www.hoddermelvin.mutiply.com
Firstly , Sorry jac for not going down your BBQ that day .
I was too tired ...
Next I finally had my KFC with darl and others . Happy . ;D
St James tomorrow with darling girls . ;D
I couldn't wait . ;D
Till here .

Quote Of The Day :
Anonymous
here's this place in me where your finger prints still rest... your kisses still linger and your whispers softly echo... It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me

Tagged Replied :

18 Jun 10, 20:05
weiyeowq: tag tag tag tag ...
ELAINE : Hahas . ;D Miss you ...

19 Jun 10, 05:35
Dominic: you go to msn check on your inbox
ELAINE : Alright . ;D

To People :
What happened already happened , As for those tags i had already deleted it aways already .
This thing had already sua liaos . So stop tagging with regards to this issue . If not i will just banned ... Thank you . Cheer ! . ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home