Thursday, January 7, 2010



I'm no longer your princess neither are you my prince ,
Therefore this heartbreaking never lasting story should
come to a full stop .
As the author of this book , i decided that i shall stop
producing series of it ...
In another 12 day will be completely a year that we break off ...
Hopefully , Life will be better for me after i bring up my red pen
and finally put a full stop ...
I'll never forget those happy moment i have with you thus
I hope you can remember it as well ...
Sad moment let us throw it away ...
If you're leaving i won't stop it again ...
It the last romance ...
Although I still love you , But I'll let it go ...

08/10/08 10.56pm ...
(352463)(ELAINE) + (729429)(SAYHAW)
Shall forever be a part of history ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home