Friday, August 13, 2010

Hi dearest bloggie !
So long never come see you le . How was it ? :p
Well i think i shall visit you for today ....
Well , many thing happened in between these few days that are reaching a month ?
Hahas , i cannot remember what actually happened ...
Firstly , Cheer up yongzhi whatever happened remember elaine is always
8 number away from you only ... I'll pei you . ;D you know what I'm referring to .
Secondly , i had been out with veron , elvy , magdeline , godma , jeremy and many many this few day. I cannot remember the other name ... So sorry if i missed your name out ... ):
But don't worry i still love you all ... hahas .
Thirdly , school life for me is getting suckier and suckier . I don't even bother about going to school already despite having my "N" right now ... I don't even feel like having the cert ...
Fourthly , got a new job which is LG phone promoter . ;D
is kinda bored but still can get used to it and also due to this job i get to see Lee Min Ho in person ! ;D ...
Fifthly , Sintua stuff is getting busier and busier for me but i like it . It's just feel like I'm finally doing my part in this session rather than like the past me who only stick to my duty . Right I'm doing extra but I enjoyed ...
Sixthly , My body is failing me , getting frequently headaches nowadays and i nearly faint last night ... but , I don't think it a big problem barhs ...
Last but not least , I maybe opening a blog shop soon ... Anyone want support me ? ;P
That's it . ;D Bye Bloggie , will visit you tomorrow if i got time . ;D

Quotes Of The Day :
- Michael Vance
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by its breathtaking moments.

Tagged Replied :


26 Jun 10, 02:57
Dominic Chua: every thing end liao that better la :biggrin:
ELAINE : Lols .

1 Jul 10, 13:30
Dominic: wa wa now will go school liao
ELAINE : Lols .

3 Jul 10, 02:58
Ariel: Hi dear relink me. Thanks (:
ELAINE : Hello Dear , Sorry for late reply , Linked you already . ;D

3 Jul 10, 13:37
Dominina: you this monday don't go the th
ELAINE : Lols .

14 Jul 10, 16:01
Veronica ;: Hello my dear mate. The tag you wanted. ♥
ELAINE : Hello Mate !! LOVEYOU !!

15 Jul 10, 19:02
Veronica ;: I'm here to tag again. I love you, mate. ♥
ELAINE : Muack muack ! ! ;P

16 Jul 10, 16:38
yeah: yeah
ELAINE : Lols ? Who're you ?

24 Jul 10, 16:30
Kellyyy: you're linked (:
ELAINE : Hello , :) Sorry for late reply , Linked you already . ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home