Wednesday, January 20, 2010



Man , i'm getting crazy already ...
All i wish is a quieter home without anyone shouting here and there every time ...
Financial problem of the house is getting more and more serious ..
What should i do ???
Feel like having a weekend job to support myself so as to stop
getting pocket money , but i can't ! ! !
My studies will be affected ...
My relationship with er jie is getting from bad to worse ...
I can't imagine why she had to do this to me cause of a guy ...
She know for sure how much i hate to see him yet bringing him
in front of me everyday ??? WTF !!
Sometime i really envy other girl of my age .
They had a complete family , they can always go out with their healthy mummy and daddy
go shopping and really enjoy
while me ? i can never had these ...
Mummy and daddy left me while i was primary 4 and i'm living with papa .
Now they are back with me again but this time
Mummy is suffering from some walking and mental disability and daddy is having dialysis ..
While my papa gotta work from morning till midnight now to support the family ...
Like what other said , i'm independent , i'm strong but in
fact i'm just like other ordinary girl .
I too want to take care of , want to have someone to rely on ,
but can i ?
Da jie family problem had worsen now and somehow i think she getting crazy
over household chores that she gotta take over since mummy left .
I think i need to be mentally prepare to take care of the house cause i know i
can't rely on er jie ..
If only there isn't any financial plus family problem
how nice will my home be ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home